Monday, September 12, 2005

Let's play a game...

Now that I am down to one child three days a week, I'm enjoying some newfound freedom. So, I talked to my cousin's wife and asked if we could get together once a week for playdates. She had wanted to do this last year, and it didn't work out with my kids' schedules. I have been waiting for today for over a month. What should we do? Play at a house, play at the park? We decided on the park. The boys all had a great time. However, things did not go as smoothly as we hoped. So, now you all can guess. Which one, of the following 4 things, did NOT happen at the park.

1. Shelley locked her keys in the car.
2. Nate ate duck poop.
3. Ewan pooped his pants.
4. Nate jumped in the slimey green lake.

You may post your guesses and I will give the answer later. People who already know can't say!

7 Comments:

Blogger f o r r e s t said...

I already know what happened, so I won't give it away.

Maybe your next play date will be a little less exciting.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all of the above!! This is only hillarious to those of us who have been there!! Nothing like a small child to humble things.....

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up with the goofball on the elevate site? Dear sir.... you violated my copyright... whatever. I wanted to ask him if he painted it. What a tardball. People like that make me sooo angry. Is anyone else as angry as I am? Its an outrage!!!!!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy-please explain.......????????

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotcha. And just for the record...Not all people from SD are "Injuns".......

7:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ya! So there skinny white boy!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I forgot the comma, it makes a difference. So there!, skinny white boy

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home