Monday, October 10, 2005

Don't read this if you don't want to listen to me whine!




It's Monday and I already HATE my week. It sucks, and I want to cry. Here's my week.

Today (monday)- Study for my A&P test tomorrow. Finalize prices on stuff for the play. Oh, but wait. I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck. So now, along with studying, I'm trying not to puke. (THANKS Magrelo!!!) I have to memorize every bone and joint in the human body. The sad thing is, that's the easy part. I also have to memorize every crevice, hole, and protuberance of each bone. That sucks! I HATE this class. I knew I would hate it and I do. I hate that if I don't do well in the class, my life is screwed for another year.

Tuesday- Study all day again. Take, and probably fail, my test. Come home and take practice ACT.

Wednesday- 8 am. Take the ACT. Are you kidding me? I've been out of high school for 10 years, and now I have to take the ACT. Again, if I do poorly, my life (and Magrelo's will suck for an extra year.)

Thursday- Try to catch up on all the Algebra I'm getting behind on. Prepare for my Algebra Exam

Friday- see thursday

Sat- JBQ Match in Topeka. Have people yell at me for being a mean quizmaster Work 12 wonderful hours after that.

Sun- sleep, wake up, take Algebra test.

I hate this semester. I'm stressed out and am sick of not even having time to put laundry away. It's out of control.

Okay, I'm done whining. Back to the bones.................

(If you see me blogging anymore, yell at me. I don't have time!)

14 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

steph... why are you reading this? Go away and do your work.

If you want me to come over and put away your laundry for you and clean your house... just let me know. I would be happy to do it for you because i love you and i am so proud of you.

Hang in there... walk in His Spirit and rely on His Strength... not your own.

Call me if you need some help...

11:30 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Hey Semanolie,
call me if you want to get some coffee or get some hot wings. We could then got to the arcade and play some air hockey or skee ball. Or maybe we could take a roadtrip up to louisburg and get some cider donuts.
Let me know if that would help.

6:40 AM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

Hang in there cutie!! At least you are not homeless!!! I am also having a crap week so far...Let's just meet in Mexico....

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina, I have lots of underwear that need to be put away.

9:58 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

that's just wrong...

10:15 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

isn't there a song that goes the funny bone is connected to the ___ bone. I don't know if that song would be helpful or not.


I hate matching up socks and putting them away. We have a sock basket that we dig socks out of every morning. Underwear should be easy to put away. There is no finding its mate and you don't have to fold them!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Forrest, your comment would have been funny minus the cider mill portion. I really want to go to the cider mill, and apple picking, and....

11:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

We have a sock basket too! I HATE sorting socks. I said that I'm going to throw all of the socks in the house away and everyone only gets to buy ONE stlyle & brand from the SAME store forever. Not practical, but still my dream.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Verna,

Funny, I had dreams about the ACT too. Oh wait, I think mine are called nightmares. :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't try to take on more than you can chew ! Or it all will fail, only take on what you and god have talked about! Then leave it in his hands, I am very proud of you , and that being who you are. But everyone has to know there limitations!

Love , Dad

9:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dad, don't you know that I am SUPERMOM! I can do it all!!!

Crazy, that makes me laugh soooooo hard. I would definitely have run out of time if I had that distraction. Maybe I should have puked during the science part, I could have gotten more time...

10:48 AM  
Blogger T said...

We've graduated from sock basket to sock BOX! It sits on our folding table in the basement. We all hate it, but we all hate sorting and folding socks more! Sock Box Rocks!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ya Super Mom, Yupper I believe that , I also can remeber ya having some vomiting spells, LOL not much into that even though I have seen so much of it ! Any ho! ya take care ! Love Dad !

1:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like the mesh bag idea. I got totally caught up on laundry last month. I sorted all socks and threw away those without matches. I took one week before we had socks missing their mates again. How does that happen. I don't get it!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home