Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Slow down, you move to fast....

I always think that "if only ____" I would have more time. Mainly, If only I wasn't in school. But right now the kids aren't in school and I'm not in school, and I still don't get everything done that I want to. Tonight Princess Squirrel, 3 foxy chics, and I scrapbooked. It's the first time I've ever actually sat down to do it. We had a lot of fun. I feel like I have to pack things in to these next few weeks. School starts in 13 days and I'm not ready. Yesterday I was crying at the thought of Princess being a kindergartener, and now we're halfway through 1st grade and the monkey starts Kind. in the fall. How did this happen? I'm already saying, in the summer we'll be able to.... But who am I fooling? In the summer we get nothing done but a whole lot of hanging out at the pool. Forget reading to the kids, SWIM little ones, SWIM!

I have lots of fun pictures and stories from the holidays, but of course, no time to blog them. I will try to catch up as soon as _________....

6 Comments:

Blogger MsMayhem said...

slow down, you move to fast. you've got to make this morning last! Just kicking down the cobblestones, looking for fun and feeling groovy...

11:38 AM  
Blogger shakedust said...

So, the "Rushmore" part of your name has more to do with how you live life than that you lived in Rapid City for a while?

3:10 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

Time goes by too fast. I have realized that if something is important to you, you almost always find time to do it. If you never get around to doing (fill in the blank) it probably isn't a high priority.

I used to scrapbook, but I had a really hard time cutting up pictures. I used to not take many pictures and the ones I did were the good ones that you don't want to trim or cut anything out.

7:24 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

It would be a sight to behold to see all of you around a table scrapbooking.

Is there a pressure to be a mom (or girl) and to have a scrapbook?

7:43 AM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

I may get hate mail for this:
I am antiscrapbook.
I tried it. It didnt work for me.
I don't realy get the scrapbook thing- but my sister does it for hours. She goes to all weekend long scrapbook marathons. I am, however in a book club.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

No pressure except from myself. I have all of these ideas in my head, just no time to do them. I really enjoyed doing it, and think I should be able to get somemore done this summer...
so yes dust, I guess Rushmore is more than a home. It's my state of mind.........

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home