Friday, May 19, 2006

School's out for summer...

Today was Sam's last day of preschool. He is now a kindergartener. One of the other mother's at school today told me that she didn't know what the saying "time flys" meant until she had kids. I agree with her. It feels like it was just a few months ago that I was stressing about sending Alaina to school. Poof- now she's a second grader. We celebrated the end of school by playing in the sprinkler on the trampoline! Let the fun begin!

School's also out for Jerm's and me too! Last night I sat and watched the season finale of ER and went to bed before 11! I might even be able to stay awake at work tonight! One more season finale, and I'm free from television as well! Maybe then I can clean my house! ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm bored at work so I calculated the average age of the new mother's on my unit. 27.8 years was the result. It seems like everyone is either 18 or 32 tonight.

6:32 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

That means Golden is right about average. :)

I calculated that our new one will be approaching four when I graduate. Kind of a shame.

5:52 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

I have four more season finales to go. Alias, Lost, The Apprentice, and American Idol. I might not bother with American Idol. Chris better get an offer with a band or a recording contract!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't believe Chris is gone! This is the first year that we will miss the finale (we'll be driving to texas) and I'm okay with it because I can't watch Taylor win!

6:45 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

I am also glad that the shows are ending. It'll free up my summer for more TV. Nah..yeah.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I dont' think Taylor's the underdog anymore!

8:48 AM  
Blogger exmayhem said...

Thanks S, for stopping and for the comments. I am glad all is well. I am so proud of you and the way you have your stuff together, please continue to stick with what is important. I miss you and hope to see you and your family again sometime. Please call if you are in town.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

that wasn't the intention, but yes, that's what it's become!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home