Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Catching Up...

I miss blogging. I don't seem to have time for it this semester. Even as I type, I should be studying. But I do miss keeping up with everyone's lives.

Today was a good day. My Fox Friend was doing her pediatric evaluations in nursing school today, so my boys and I went down to her school and they were practice patients for the students to evaluate. I promised if they behaved we'd get McD's, so after the assessments we headed that way. We decided it would be more fun to eat our lunch up at the school with Princess so we drove through and got my 3 munchkins and Bob's 2 kids happy meals and headed for her school. She was very surprised to see ALL of us bring her lunch, and for a special surprise, we let all of the kids go play at recess with her. The little one's loved being "big" and she loved showing them off (and getting underdogs from me for her and all of her friends!)

After school we took Sally, our dog, to get her shots. The vet told me that she has plaque build up and needs a cleaning which also includes general anesthesia for $200. Magrelo says, well, I can't say what Magrelo says, but Sally's not getting her teeth cleaned. :)

More catch up... I had my interview last week and it went very well. If I don't get into the program I feel like I can be proud of all I've done and not have any regrets. I'm the queen of second guessing myself, so it feels good to feel that way. I won't have any answers until May, so keep praying for me.

My wildflower pixie princess' next show is next week, so our week from hell starts Friday. We have to drive her to the theatre (a decent distance from here) every day at 4 (RIGHT after school) and then pick her up at 9 (WAY past bedtime). This lasts 5 nights, then we have 6 shows in 3 days. She LOVES every minute of it. I'm excited for her. It's fun to see her do something that she enjoys so much.

My house is almost finished! I have most of the doors reattached and only a few walls left to paint. I will blog again soon with pictures of the project!

7 Comments:

Blogger exmayhem said...

Hi S!
Boy did we get some snow here, more than we have had in a long time. But in typical SD fashion this afternoon it is all gone, we will have soccer practice outside tomorrow! It was 70 degrees here today, motorcycle weather for sure. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the comment, it is always nice to hear from you. Congratulations on the nursing school interview, good for you! Take care, I hope all is well

8:48 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Good job S! Way to be the supermom. You can bring me a happy meal anytime. I'll have to find out magrelo's exact words about your dog.

6:53 AM  
Blogger shakedust said...

I am most impressed that you have found time for the house projects. Blogging is easy. Painting is a different story.

9:44 AM  
Blogger ASHA said...

CONGRATS CHIC, HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU! WAS THE INTERVIEW STRESSFUL?? MY INTERVIEW YESTERDAY WAS REALLY STRESSFUL, I STILL HAVEN'T OVERCOME THE EFFECT OF IT ALL! I ATE A BIG MAC AND A $5.00 SHAKE IN THE DENVERY AIRPORT (THEY ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE) TO HELP MY NERVES AFTERWARD! WELL I WISH YOU LUCK! YOU WILL BE GREAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! ASHA

10:13 AM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

Our cat's teeth cleaning with anesthesia cost $98. We had put it off for over a year. Her breath is better. : )

Glad your interview went well. Waiting is the hardest part.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's so fun to log on and see comments! Hi everyone! The waiting doesn't seem to be the hardest part. It's nice to relax and know that grades this semester don't matter as much!

My cats teeth have never been cleaned, but after 3 kids he won't get close enough to us for us to know if he has bad breath, so I'm okay with that.

I want to clarify that NO painting was done by me. I'm not allowed near a paint brush in my home. It's against the rules! :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

WOW!! Sounds like a very fun day!! I love the playground-who says you ever get "to old"?? I bet your little princess was thrilled!! It sounds as though she is turning into quite the little star-I would like tickets to her first broadway performance!!!!
Wish you were here-we are planning an insane party for Gypsy-my RSVP list is at 45 people, and those are just those who chose to RSVP!! And since I am the sober girl-I plan to camp out in the hotub-wait till the drunkage is asleep, and do naughty things to them:)
he he
Best of luck on your interview results-I am sure you will get all that you wish with your choice of career-you are doing such amazing things with your life!! Good for you!!!
I had a dream about you last night-I went down to visit, and got to meet all these "bloggers" in person-funny that blogging was in my dreams....

Have a great day, and a great weekend my little Rushmore Seminole:)
Love you:)

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home