Monday, January 30, 2006

no more cookies

I've had another week of small milestones. I now feel like I can just focus on "normal" life.
This week I survived the girl scout cookie booth, hosting a baby shower, helping a friend with her babies, a crazy pump-it-up birthday party for a friend, and a birthday party at my house for one of the little foxes. I'm looking forward to this next week. I'm joining the YMCA and I'm going to start taking a little bit of time for myself. I still feel slightly guilty about this, but I'm sure that won't last long. I'm hoping that once I get my house "caught up" I can actually blog a bit more as well. :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!
woot woot!

12:14 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

To the normal life and time to yourself. I salute you!

12:14 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

What's normal life? :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm still trying to figure that out. One person's normal is another person's madhouse!

12:35 PM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

Taking time for yourself=HUGE!!
Hope you get to relax a little:)

5:50 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

wow... there is a similarity in our posts... who'da thunk it.

remember...shine your sink sister...

7:10 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

I forgot to tell you how proud I am of your little "future screen actors guild member"...

I need to get her autograph.

12:00 PM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

wassssss uppppppppppp

how you doing chica??

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home