Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Halfway there



I've managed to live through my A&P tests and the ACT's. Some of the tests went okay. One of them- not so much.

There are two smart people in my A&P class. One is a single mom who has a job that allows her to study all day. Her ex also has her daughter several nights a week, so she has evenings free to study. (I'm bitter. I'm usually the smart one in the class. So I've come up with excuses as to why she got a 99/100 and screws up our curve in a BAD way.)

The other smart guy is the class mystery man. He comes to class straight from work. He's always dressed in Ralph Lauren or some other hobnob sort of clothing. He's friendly, quite personable with everyone. On the first day when we went around the room and said why we were taking this class, his answer was "Because the topic interests me". I do not find that an acceptable reason for taking this awful class. We asked him what he does for a living. "I park cars" was his answer. Okay, that's just annoying. Throughout the last month he has continued to tell us that he's taking the class because he lost a bet. He said it was either take this class or get breast implants for a year. Must have been some bet. Then he came to school last week in scrubs. Now he says he parks cars at KU Med. Some of the students think he's a doctor. I'm hoping that maybe he works in administration? He definitely knows the ins and outs of the hospital, so I know that he's not totally full of crap about the KU Med part. He also knew a good amount about SMMC. I hope he's not a doctor. If he's a doctor and not able to set our curve, I'm kind of scared.

So there you have it. That is the only thing I like about my A&P class. The guessing of what Todd does for a living. Quite pathetic.

10 Comments:

Blogger f o r r e s t said...

sorry, what is A&P again?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sorry, anatomy and physiology.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sundevil, we are never going to get to talk on the phone. Start blogging! :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

who's sundevil?

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds very interesting maybe he is a shrink? Sounds like the type or maybe a hit man for the mafia and just wants to know what bones he can break!

No matter who he is he isn't worth the time you are spending on wondering who he is !

Follow your mind and do what you have to do and don't let distractions like this take you away from your goal !

Trust me there are many in the world and I have seen most of them! As you well know!

Love ya Dad

9:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

HI Dad! Nice of you to stop by! Chia is helping me figure out who mystery Todd is. We have a plan. She's quite the detective!

Gigi, Sundevil is my friend in D.C. She's reading but not posting. RUDE!

10:46 AM  
Blogger T said...

He's really Mork's lost brother from ORK. Nanu Nanu!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would appreciate the update on the mystery man ! LOL ! Don't let anything get to ya ! Love , Dad

1:05 AM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

interesting character. maybe he's a janitor at the hospitals and likes to dress up in scrubs to feel important. : )

2:47 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

I don't think he's in the mafia like your dad suggested... I would know him.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home