Monday, October 17, 2005

Magrelo Rocks!

As most of you know, my life has been a bit hectic lately. Housekeeping has been my LAST priority. But my dirty house stresses me out and makes me cranky. Sweet people like KissMe are kind and offer to clean it, but that would stress me out more. Anyway, on Saturday Magrelo and I had to take Squirrel to her JBQ match in Topeka. We came home to a room that was missing about 10 loads of clean laundry from the floor. My mom had put it all away. I was so excited! Then, on Sunday while I slept, Magrelo rearranged our bedroom, vacuumed, did more laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and did a bunch more I'm sure that I haven't even noticed. I cannot tell you how much this meant to me. I feel like I can sit and study and not be thinking about the mess around me. I finished off the evening by bribing Squirrel to clean both living rooms, so I'm actually feeling great right now. I feel like I have people supporting me and everything will really be okay. Magrelo made my day!

8 Comments:

Blogger shakedust said...

Great job Megrelo. Making the rest of us look bad. :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

Seriously... jer... you need to teach a class on how to be a good husband!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know who wears the pants in the family. Come on Jermes, take a stand for what you believe. :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

you clearly are NOT seminole's fan!

6:07 PM  
Blogger MsMayhem said...

Wow!! What a man what a man what a man what a mighty good man

8:21 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Good Job, Germs!
Now Seminole better kick her tests butt!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'd love to get together Tiff. I'll see you tomorrow!

5:43 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Seminole, where have you been?

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home