Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seminole, GN

Today is the one week anniversary of my graduation. A week goes fast when you aren't studying. I am a Graduate Nurse. I, legally, cannot call myself an RN until I pass boards- doing so is considered fraud and could cause me to lose my licence forever. So, I am a GN- graduate nurse. My state boards are in 10 days. I need to study and I simply don't want to. This is the biggest test of my life and I am over it. It's time to get stressed and get back in the zone.

Yesterday I reported to work for RN hospital orientation. I will celebrate my 8 year anniversary at the hospital in 3 days. I'm having a hard time seeing myself as a nurse, and not as an assistant/secretary/etc... Am I really ready? What did I get myself into? People keep telling me that it's normal to be terrified for a year. I'll let you know in a year if I'm feeling better...

1 Comments:

Blogger shakedust said...

I went to your party and forgot to tell you congratulations. What a jerk I am.

Anyway, it is impressive to be able to even get as far as you did with a family and a job and the flu earlier this past semester. You'll do well on the tests.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home