Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Seminole, RN





Today was my first day working as a Registered Nurse. I passed boards, and now I'm official. I wrote the initials RN after my name at least 20 times on 8 different charts. When patients got off their cell phones and said "the nurse is here, I have to call you back"- I didn't have to correct them and say that I wasn't the nurse. Pts asked me questions and I knew the answers. I worked hard and time flew! I was SO nervous. I'm still SO nervous. Hopefully each day will bring more confidence.


I really passed.


My friends are at IHOP studying, and I'm getting ready to go to bed...because I work tomorrow...as a nurse!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

Awesome! What a great feeling.

10:53 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

It really is great, isn't it!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

it really, really is.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home